SAFETY AND SECURITY
The safety and well-being of our fans, artists, guests and staff is paramount. Organizers work closely with local officials to ensure the safest possible experience. You’ll notice uniformed and plain-clothed security throughout the festival grounds. They are there to keep you safe, so don’t hesitate to ask them for help if you need immediate assistance.
REMEMBER: You’re the eyes and ears of the festival. If you see something suspicious, say something.
For the safety of everyone entering the festival, all fans are subject to a full and complete airport-style search prior to entry. This may include a full body pat-down and magnetometer screening before entry. If you would like to be screened by security personnel of your same gender, please let security personnel know prior to the search process. Screening of children will always take place with the consent of a parent or guardian. Please review our Allowed and Prohibited list before heading to the festival.
COME PREPARED & LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER
Here are four easy ways to look out for yourself and those around you:
- Watch out for your neighbors – if someone around you looks like they need help, check in with them. If someone is getting unruly, alert the nearest staff member. Keep an eye on your belongings.
- Be considerate – this is a shared space and we want everyone to enjoy themselves. Keep the vibes chill and your hands to yourself.
- Use the buddy system – the Main Guest Services Tent is the designated meeting point for lost or separated people. If one of your friends is in trouble, please alert festival staff – they will assist you, no questions asked.
- Keep yourself and your belongings safe – be aware of your surroundings and keep an eye on your personal items at all times. If you find something OR lose something, head to Guest Services for our Lost & Found.
Here are some helpful tips on how to prepare for the fest:
- Have Emergency Contact Info on your person and your phone lock screen in case emergency personnel need to know (PRO-TIP: Make sure to register your wristbands where you will be asked to fill out an Emergency Contact).
- Remember to stay hydrated and keep cool by visiting the Hydration Stations for free, cool, filtered water and cooling stations placed all around the venue. Remember to bring your own, EMPTY water bottle to refill and help Dreamville Fest be a green and sustainable event!
- Protect yourself from the sun - take breaks and find shade. Sunscreen lotion, hats, and sunglasses are key.
- Bring hearing protection - we get loud (PRO-TIP: If you forget your ear plugs, stop by Guest Services to grab a pair).
- Bring a list of allergies and medications you take in case of a medical emergency.
- Dress for the weather. We’re constantly monitoring the weather. Keep an eye on the radar before heading to the festival so you can dress accordingly (rain boots, ponchos, etc.)
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR HARASSMENT. PLEASE LET OUR STAFF KNOW IF YOU FEEL HARASSED OR THREATENED IN ANY WAY. NO ALWAYS MEANS NO.
We want every fan to feel safe at the fest. We will not tolerate any harassment based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, body size, appearance, age or national origin. If you feel like you’re being harassed, are the victim of nonconsensual touching, or otherwise feel unsafe, please report it to the nearest staff member.
If you have any specific questions regarding safety, security, medical, and any others can be directed to email@example.com.