2023 Information is not yet available. For reference check out the information from 2022 below:
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bag not exceeding 12” x 6” x 12” with a single compartment
- Small clutch-type bag not exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- (*See What is the bag policy)
- Baby Strollers
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras) without detachable lenses and other accessories (monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed)
- Empty reusable water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is allowed in the size of 3.4 ounces or less
- Personal sized hand sanitizer and baby wipes (sealed / unopened)
- Personal Face Coverings (including surgical, cloth, N95, KN95)
- Chapstick and Lip Balm (sealed/unopened)
- Cigarettes and Lighters (sealed / unopened – 1 per guest)
- E-Cigs and Vape Pens (sealed / unopened – 1 per guest)
- Ear Plugs
- Eye Drops (sealed / unopened)
- Feminine Hygiene Products (sealed / unopened)
- Hats, Gloves, Scarfs, Bandanas
- Ponchos and Rain Jackets
- Medication (Over-the-counter (sealed/unopened), Rx must have label with matching ID and all same pills – no mixing. **See Full Prescription Medication Requirements below)
- Cell Phones and chargers
- Service Animals (Proper documentation required)
- Sunblock (Non-aerosol only. Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is allowed in the size of 3.4 ounces or less)
- Blankets or towels
Prescription Medicine Requirements:
- Anyone needing prescription medicine at the festival must present the pharmacy-labeled container which states the prescription, dosage, and patient name to our medical staff at each entrance gate. Patrons are only allowed a sufficient supply of the prescribed medication for that day.
- Medicines needing to be inhaled or smoked are prohibited unless in a prescribed inhaler.
- Over the counter medications are allowed in a sufficient supply for the day. Bottle contents will be verified by medical personnel at the entry gates.
The Following Items Are PROHIBITED:
- Any bags that are NOT CLEAR bags made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and are larger than 12" x 12" x 6". Any Small clutch purses and fanny packs with more than 1 pocket. Clutch purses that are larger than 4.5" x 5.5 (*See What is the bag policy)
- Framed backpacks, multiple pocket back packs and any pack that is not aligned with the allowed backpacks above. (*See What is the bag policy)
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products. NOTE: Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is allowed in the size of 3.4 ounces or less
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind
- Pets (except service animals)
- Selfie sticks or tripods
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (free bike parking is available near festival entrances)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Chairs of any kind
- Air Horns, Noisemakers, Speakers or Musical Instruments of any kind
- AVPs or MODs or liquid to refill e-cigarette cartridges
- Flags or Totems
- Hula Hoops
- Laser Pens or Pointers
- Sharpies, Markers, or Paint Pens
- Stuffed Animals or Inflatables
- Umbrellas or Parasols
- Walkie Talkies / Radios
- Any other item deemed to be dangerous by Festival Security and/or Law Enforcement.
PLEASE NOTE: All guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry.
THE FESTIVAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROHIBIT ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT ARE NOT LISTED ABOVE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE FESTIVAL SAFETY AND SECURITY TEAMS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.