Welcome to GA+
Welcome to Dreamville Fest! We are excited to have you joining us for a weekend at beautiful Dorothea Dix Park. As a GA+ guest, you have access to some additional perks to make for an even more unforgettable weekend. Please take a moment to review the below information in order for you to have the best festival experience possible and of course please reach out to us if you have any questions!
Before the Festival
Prior to coming to the festival, make sure to:
- Bring your festival wristband
- Remember our Updated Bag Policy (clear bags only).
- Review our Allowed and Prohibited items list for information on what you can and can’t bring to the festival.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Visit the Box Office Locations and Hours page for more info.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate. Click here to activate.
Getting In The Festival
Refer to this article for official dates & hours of the Festival.
Location & Gate Entry
Dreamville Fest has two entry locations on the east and west sides of the festival. Visit our Gate Entry article here for more information.
Getting to the Festival/Parking
There are many ways to get to the festival - from shuttles to walking, biking to rideshare. Check out the Getting Here page for more information.
At The Festival
Don’t forget about all of the great perks included with your GA+ ticket.
- GA+ Shaded Forest Lounge
- Dedicated GA+ Restrooms
- Full Service Dedicated GA+ Bar
- Dedicated GA+ Food Vendors
- LED Video Screen With Live Streaming From Festival Stages
- Lawn Games And More
Plus all of the amenities available in the GA area of the festival.
- Live Music Across 2 Stages In Raleigh’s Beautiful Dorothea Dix Park
- Food Choices For Purchase From Local Chefs And Restaurants Including Vegan, Vegetarian And Gluten-Free Options
- Bars, Concessions, Official Festival Merch, Artist Merch, Free Water Stations And Specialty Items From Art Vendors For Purchase Throughout The Fest Grounds
- Access To Both Of The Festival Entrances On The East And West Sides Of The Fest
- Art And Experiential Activations, Photo Ops + More