2023 Information is not yet available. For reference check out the information from 2022 below:
Dreamville Festival is an accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions please email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to help you have an awesome experience.
ADA Parking & Accessible ways to get to/from Dreamville Festival
There will be limited ADA parking for guests with disabilities onsite. ADA parking requires a parking pass and is available on a first come, first serve basis. You will need a verified handicap placard, permit, or license plate to enter this parking lot. The person to whom the handicap credential is issued must be present in the vehicle, as a driver or passenger. Official parking for the show is on the NC State Campus parking garage across from the festival.
There are a few offsite shuttles that are wheelchair accessible. These shuttles will be in constant rotation. There will be a designated spot near parking for pick up and drop off. Please talk to a parking attendant to radio the ADA channel for assistance or any trouble locating shuttle pick up.
Accessibile Festival Entrances
The venue is navigable for people with mobility disabilities. There are accessible pathways throughout the venue. Our ADA team can provide assistance if needed. To request assistance, please visit the Access Center, or just grab a festival staff member closest to you to call our ADA team. We encourage all guests with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters.
Where is the ADA Accessibility Center onsite?
There will be two Accessibility Services booths conveniently located at the East and West Entrances.
At this location, you can:
- Get your ADA wristband credential
- Get your ADA questions answered
- Learn about our accessibility services
How do I gain access to the Accessible Viewing Areas?
There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons at designated stages. To gain access to these areas, please visit us at the Accessibility Services booth.
Accessible Viewing Area Policies:
- Companions may be asked to stand in the back if capacity is reached
- Patrons and companions may not smoke in these areas
- Patrons may not save spots
- Do not block the view of the guests behind you
Is ASL provided for musical performances?
Requests for these services must be emailed to us at least 20 days prior to the event to allow for sufficient preparation. The deadline for this event is March 13th, 2022. To submit a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Dreamville Request”.
Requests for Closed Captioning, Braille/Large Font Print, Guided Tours and/or other forms of Effective Communication, please contact us at email@example.com.
I have special dietary needs and/or have prescription medicine that I need. Can I bring this?
Dreamville Fest will have food vendors that provide gluten-free dietary options. For those with special dietary needs beyond the festival food service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. for further information.
Yes, medications are allowed into the festival as long as they comply with the following: No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging. No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted. Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:
- A valid photo id (See list of acceptable forms of identification)
- Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo ID
- Only one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle)
- Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in quantities reasonable for your time at the festival.
Unsure if your medication is a controlled substance? Check out a list here: http://bit.ly/DEAcontrolledsubstances
Can I bring a service animal?
- Service animals are permitted throughout the festival grounds; however this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with the appropriate credentials.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations
Where can I charge my power wheelchair?
If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the Access Center. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit.
Where can I find accessible restrooms?
There will be ADA restrooms conveniently located throughout the venue. Please ask when registering at the Accessibility Center where they can be found so you always know where the closest one is.
How can I ask an accessibility or ADA question?
Dreamville Festival is an accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year.
For any accessibility-related questions please email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to help you have an awesome experience.